What kids really need. And it’s not toys…
I'm going to come straight out and say it - our (western) kids have far too many toys. Even families… [more]
“No-Brainers” declutter list
When I'm with clients, I'm always on the lookout for what I call "No-Brainers". The things that should… [more]
I read a recent article about certain spaces you shouldn't bother trying to keep organised in your home.… [more]
For 10 years, Clear Space has been helping people get organised and in control of their time, tasks, spaces, belongings and life, at home and at work.
Rebecca Mezzino is Adelaide’s most experienced and accredited Professional Organiser; a speaker, motivator, consultant, trainer, wife and mother, dedicated to helping people meet their organising goals.
Rebecca teaches people the skills and provides the inspiration, practical tools and solutions to become more organised and importantly, the confidence to stay that way.
Clear Space makes getting organised simple, fast and fun (yes it can be a fun process!).
We help reduce the clutter and stress in your life and give back your time to enjoy the things that matter most.
Clear Space services include:
- Personalised in-home advice and One-On-One coaching
- Virtual coaching
- Home decluttering
- Home downsizing and estate clearances
- Group Workshops
- Improving office productivity
- Corporate and event speaking
- Hoarding consulting and training
So that’s what WE think we do. What do our clients think we do for THEM? In their words:
- I don’t feel overwhelmed anymore
- I have the confidence to organise my life now
- You made the decluttering a positive experience for me
- I look forward to the new life that now awaits me
- It was great having someone to help and motivate me
- You helped me overcome my embarrassment
- I never felt as though I were being judged
- Even though you have just spent many hours unpacking my life, you were somehow not at all intrusive!
- I really feel as though a weight has been lifted from my shoulders
- I feel as though I’ve gained freedom to do everything I dream of doing
I'm going to come straight out and say it - our (western) kids have far too many toys. Even families that I meet with financial struggles have too many toys in their homes. Too many toys causes significant stresses to families and can have negative effects on children (or at least take away some opportunities for positive growth). A lot of parents feel like they are robbing their kids of … [Read More...]
When I'm with clients, I'm always on the lookout for what I call "No-Brainers". The things that should be culled (recycled, donated, sold or trashed) without thinking about it. Without negotiating with yourself, and without worrying about it, they can go. Here's my top 10: Clothes you wouldn't wear in public Things you didn't know you had and don't know how you got them Things you … [Read More...]
I read a recent article about certain spaces you shouldn't bother trying to keep organised in your home. They included the junk drawer, kids’ toyrooms, laundry cupboards, your utensil drawer and photos. It had an impact in my industry, with lots of Professional Organisers saying “WHAT??? WHY?? NOO!!!!” to the ideas expressed in the article. But I agreed with the article (most of it, anyway, … [Read More...]