How (and why) your thoughts sabotage you
When you want to make a change, you need to take action. You know that you need to do something, and… [more]
What kids really need. And it’s not toys…
I'm going to come straight out and say it - our (western) kids have far too many toys. Even families… [more]
“No-Brainers” declutter list
When I'm with clients, I'm always on the lookout for what I call "No-Brainers". The things that should… [more]
For 10 years, Clear Space has been helping people get organised and in control of their time, tasks, spaces, belongings and life, at home and at work.
Rebecca Mezzino is Adelaide’s most experienced and accredited Professional Organiser; a speaker, motivator, consultant, trainer, wife and mother, dedicated to helping people meet their organising goals.
Rebecca teaches people the skills and provides the inspiration, practical tools and solutions to become more organised and importantly, the confidence to stay that way.
Joining the business full time in 2012, Mick Mezzino has quickly established Clear Space as Adelaide’s downsizing specialists. No other business offers the range of services and focuses on reducing the emotional and physical stress for people.
Clear Space services include:
- Personalised in-home advice and One-On-One coaching
- Virtual coaching
- Home decluttering
- Home downsizing and estate clearances
- Group Workshops
- Improving office productivity
- Corporate and event speaking
- Hoarding consulting and training
So that’s what WE think we do. What do our clients think we do for THEM? In their words:
- I don’t feel overwhelmed anymore
- Our downsize was carried out with the utmost efficiency and professionalism, we couldn’t praise you enough.
- You made the decluttering a positive experience for me
- Thank you very much for your assistance in my relocation. Your help was invaluable.
- It was great having someone to help and motivate me
- You were a life saver during my stress and anxiety. I really appreciated your attention to detail and it was so reassuring knowing that I had someone to call on if I started to implode.
- You helped me overcome my embarrassment
- I never felt as though I were being judged
- Even though you have just spent many hours unpacking my life, you were somehow not at all intrusive!
- I really feel as though a weight has been lifted from my shoulders
When you want to make a change, you need to take action. You know that you need to do something, and you want to do something. There's a problem though; sometimes our brains are just not on our side. It's usually our subconscious that's the culprit. Our subconscious is there to keep us safe and working - it keeps us breathing, helps us to do up our shoelaces when we're not looking, tells us the … [Read More...]
I'm going to come straight out and say it - our (western) kids have far too many toys. Even families that I meet with financial struggles have too many toys in their homes. Too many toys causes significant stresses to families and can have negative effects on children (or at least take away some opportunities for positive growth). A lot of parents feel like they are robbing their kids of … [Read More...]
When I'm with clients, I'm always on the lookout for what I call "No-Brainers". The things that should be culled (recycled, donated, sold or trashed) without thinking about it. Without negotiating with yourself, and without worrying about it, they can go. Here's my top 10: Clothes you wouldn't wear in public Things you didn't know you had and don't know how you got them Things you … [Read More...]