For 10 years, Clear Space has been helping people get organised and in control of their time, tasks, spaces, belongings and life, at home and at work.
Rebecca Mezzino is Adelaide’s most experienced and accredited Professional Organiser; a speaker, motivator, consultant, trainer, wife and mother, dedicated to helping people meet their organising goals.
Rebecca teaches people the skills and provides the inspiration, practical tools and solutions to become more organised and importantly, the confidence to stay that way.
Clear Space makes getting organised simple, fast and fun (yes it can be a fun process!).
We help reduce the clutter and stress in your life and give back your time to enjoy the things that matter most.
Clear Space services include:
- Personalised in-home advice and One-On-One coaching
- Virtual coaching
- Home decluttering
- Home downsizing and estate clearances
- Group Workshops
- Improving office productivity
- Corporate and event speaking
- Hoarding consulting and training
So that’s what WE think we do. What do our clients think we do for THEM? In their words:
- I don’t feel overwhelmed anymore
- I have the confidence to organise my life now
- You made the decluttering a positive experience for me
- I look forward to the new life that now awaits me
- It was great having someone to help and motivate me
- You helped me overcome my embarrassment
- I never felt as though I were being judged
- Even though you have just spent many hours unpacking my life, you were somehow not at all intrusive!
- I really feel as though a weight has been lifted from my shoulders
- I feel as though I’ve gained freedom to do everything I dream of doing
DOWNLOAD YOUR CHRISTMAS COUNTDOWN CALENDAR HERE!
When I went to see my client yesterday, we started off as we usually do, chatting about what he'd achieved in the fortnight since I'd last been. He was disappointed in himself, and complained that he hadn't achieved anything. He had been too busy working (he works shift work). Then through more probing on my part I discovered that he had cleared out a great deal of his bedroom and there was … [Read More...]
We all have too much stuff and not enough quality time these days. Rather than make it worse this Christmas, why don't you have a go at reversing it a little? What better way than to get some gifts that won't clutter up the lives of your loved ones. After all, who needs more stuff? Here's some ideas to get you thinking: Movie tickets A dinner voucher (or you can combine them and get a … [Read More...]
This weekend it's another small "Spot Creator" and it's for things you want to donate. Find a box that is a fair size (too small and you have to head to the charity place too frequently!) and create a home for it that's fairly accessible, but not in your high-usage areas. I'd suggest the bottom of a laundry shelf, bottom of the linen closet or in the garage. Label it "To Be Donated" and … [Read More...]