Everyone can benefit from being more organised.
These are for personal development, focus on home life and builds on the participants’ knowledge, skills and confidence, especially those with a family and a busy lifestyle.
We often deliver these in partnership with community centres and libraries.
The workshops are interactive, motivating, fun and informative presentations that reveal simple, effective and ready to use tips and techniques – for instant results.
The two hours workshops topics include:
- From Mess to Less – declutter your space, mind and home
- The Organised Family – no more chaos
- Organising Household Paperwork – no more piles
- Conquering Kids Clutter – a home for everything
- Back to School – everyone’s ready
- Downsizing Your Home – remove the stress
They also make a great addition to an organisation’s personal development program as they have flow on benefits in the work environment – if staff can get to work with less stress and concerns in their home life, then they will be more relaxed and productive at work.
Interested in learning more?
Call Mick today on 0404 361 386, send an email or fill in the enquiry form below to discuss your organisation’s particular needs.